Last Updated: January 14, 2022
Main Contact: Mariel Riviera
Contact Phone: (510) 865-7288
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Head of Household must be Age 62 or Over and all adults in the household (excluding live-in aides) must be at least 55 years of age). Credit Check is Required. No specific income requirements. Age 62+ Preference for military veterans and families, people who work and live in Alameda, working family, SSI, disability benefits, social income. 50%-80% Area Median Income limit. No income Requirements for BMR units; Market Rate units-1 Bdrms income requirement is 2Xs the amount of rent.
- Water, Garbage are paid
- Credit Check is Required
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Inquire about Deposit Assistance Program (RAP)
- Does not accept co-signer
- No Evictions
- Not near public transportation
- Bird, Cat, Dog are allowed