Last Updated: January 13, 2023
Main Contact: Community Realty
Contact Phone: (510) 530-1005
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Water is paid. Tenant pays PG&E and Garbage.
- Credit Check Fee is $35
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- No Evictions.
- May work with Deposit Assistance Program ( RAP) on a case by case basis
- Near Public Transportation, Schools, Shops, 2 Safeway stores, 2 Farmer Joe's. Close to 580 Freeway.
- Inquire regarding the acceptance of pets.