Last Updated: March 17, 2021
Main Contact: Jean Hunt / Michal Murguia
Contact Phone: (510) 531-2510
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
1 Bdrm. Apt. Rent $1700, Deposit equal to rent. Seniors 55+ Min. income $4500. Eviction OK. Wheelchair OK. Available now. By appointment only or go to website to obtain an application. Unit includes: stove, refrigerator, and carpeting. Coin operated laundry on-site. Security entrance. Limited parking in garage. 550 Square feet.
- Utility fee of $45. for water,garbage and heat. Teantn pays PGE.
- Credit Check Required. Bring your own copy (not more than 3 months old) or pay $15.
- Does not accept Vendor Pay.
- Accepts co-signer.
- May work with previous evictions on a case-by-case basis.
- Near Public Transportation. (1 block to bus-line, and 1 mile to BART).
- No pets.
Availability posted 1/11/2021
Unit Restricted For: No Restrictions
Family Status Restrictions: Not Restricted
Age Restrictions: Age 61 or Over
Pets Accepted: None
Rent and Fees
Monthly Rent or Percent of Income: $1,700
Security Deposit: Inquire
Unit Type: Apartment
Number of Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Appliances Included: Coin Operated W/D
Paid Utilities: None