Last Updated: March 09, 2023
Main Contact: Jean Hunt / Michal Murguia
Contact Phone: (510) 531-2510
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
1 Bdrm. Apt. Rent $1,800, Deposit equal to rent. Seniors 55+ Min. income $4500. Eviction OK. Wheelchair OK. Available now. By appointment only or go to website to obtain an application. Unit includes: stove, refrigerator, and carpeting. Coin operated laundry on-site. Security entrance. Limited parking in garage. 550 Square feet.
- Utility fee of $45. for water,garbage and heat. Tenant pays PGE.
- Credit Check Required. Bring your own copy (not more than 3 months old) or pay $15.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Accepts co-signer.
- May work with previous evictions on a case-by-case basis.
- Near Public Transportation. (1 block to bus-line, and 1 mile to BART).
- No pets.
Unit Restricted For: No Restrictions
Family Status Restrictions: Not Restricted
Age Restrictions: Age 61 or Over
Pets Accepted: None
Rent and Fees
Monthly Rent or Percent of Income: $1,700
Security Deposit: Inquire
Unit Type: Apartment
Number of Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Appliances Included: Coin Operated W/D
Paid Utilities: None