Last Updated: July 18, 2022
Main Contact: Victoria
Contact Phone: (510) 535-6100
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Paid utilities, please inquire
- No charge for Credit check.
- Cannot accept Section 8
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept co-signers
- Will not work with previous evictions
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Program
- Near Public Transportation
- Near schools and shopping
- Near Public Transportation.
- Pets OK with $300 deposit
Verified:pg; 4/25/22 - 67 units total