Last Updated: December 30, 2021
Main Contact: Heidi
Contact Phone: (510) 538-2000
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
1 -3 bdrm Apt. Rent $—-. Dep is $0. Min Income 3x rent. Wheelchair Accessible. Units include: – baths (Electric) stove, refrigerator, walk-in closets, and hardwood style floors. Coin-operated laundry on-site. Carport parking. Please access website: mosaiccastrovalley.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Tenant pays All utilities
- Credit Check Fee is $33
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does accept cosigner
- No Evictions
- Will not work with Deposit Assistance Program
- Near public transportation, shops, and schools.
- Additional security deposit for pets, $500 deposit, 2 per unit. Pet rent is $50 per month. 35lb weight limit