Last Updated: September 16, 2021
Main Contact: Eboney Hervey
Contact Phone: (833) 308-7221
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
accommodations to participate in the application process. If you cannot apply online due to a disability and require a paper application please email Amistad@sahahomes.org. All units include stove and refrigerator. Has 6 disabled units. Washer and dryers. Sitting room on each floor, library. Bingo and games. Outdoor Patio, Community Room, and Laundry Facilities.
- Credit Check no fee.
- Section 8 Welcome
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- May work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Water, Garbage are paid.
- Near public transportation; bus.
- Near Schools, Shops, Grocery Stores, Pharmacies, Library.
- Bird, Cat, Dog are allowed. $200. deposit
- Total of 60 units.
Availability posted 9/15/2021