Last Updated: March 20, 2023
Main Contact: Helda
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
(1) 1 Bedroom between $1870 AND $1930 (1) 2 Bedroom for $2280. The Deposit for each are $600. For more information call (510) 581-4141. Income requirements - 2.7X the amount of rent. Credit Check Fee is $45. Does not accept Section 8. Does not accept Vendor Pay. Accepts cosigner. Will not work with previous evictions. Deposit is $600. Will not work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP). Units include: 1 bath, stove, refrigerator, carpet, blinds, microwave, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. 2 Bdrm has 1 Bath for $2280, Some units include fireplace. Carports and garages for parking. Fitness center, sauna, and 3 pools. Staff on site at all times and security in the evenings. Car wash area. Tenant pays all utilities. Pets allowed with Breeding restrictions (NO aggressive breeds) $500 for 1 pet and $250 for 2nd pet; $25 a month pet rent. Near Public Transportation. Not wheelchair accessible.