Last Updated: August 28, 2021
Main Contact: Laretia Ellis
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
No Min. Income. Wait list opens August 26, 2021. Applications must be submitted online by 5:00 PM on September 2, 2021. A lottery will be conducted for all applications received by the deadline. Only the top 150 applications for studios and top 100 applications for 1-bedrooms will be placed on the waiting list for consideration.
Applications must be submitted online. A valid email address is required to apply. The 24-hour support phone line will open on August 26, 2021 at 9:00 AM and close on September 2, 2021 at 5:00 PM. Please call (866) 275-2070 for assistance.
Persons with disabilities have the right to request reasonable accommodations to participate in the application process. If you cannot apply online due to a disability and require a paper application please email Otterbein@sahahomes.org..Units include stove, refrigerator, and carpeting. Coin operated laundry onsite. Limited parking lot: $5/mo for uncovered and $10/mo for covered.
- Electric, Heat, Water, Garbage are paid
- No fee for Credit check
- Background check included
- Does not accept Section 8
- Does not accept vendor pay
- Does not accept co-signers
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Works with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation
- Near schools and shops
- Bird, Cat, Dog are allowed. Accepts small pets with a deposit of $200 for uncaged animals.