Last Updated: February 16, 2022
Main Contact: Elizabeth Gary
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Studio – Rent $1145. – 1385. Deposit equal to rent. Min. income 2X the rent. wheelchair no. Waitlist opens February 22, 2022 at 9:00 AM. Applications must be submitted online by 5:00 PM on March 1, 2022. Applications must be submitted online. Please visit www.sahahomes.org/apply for more information. A valid email address is required to apply. The 24-hour support phone line will open on February 22, 2022 at 9:00 AM and close on March 1, 2022 at 5:00 PM. Please call (877) 747-9387 or email UNA@sahahomes.org for assistance. A lottery will be conducted for all applications received by the deadline. Unit includes: Bath, stove and refrigerator. No on-site laundry. Additional property address is 1900 9th Street.
- Garbage, sewer and water are paid.
- No Credit Check Fee
- Accepts Section 8.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near public transportation.
- Near Schools, Shops, Restaurants.
- Certain pets accepted with $200. deposit.
Availability posted 2/16/2022