Last Updated: July 22, 2021
Main Contact: Joyce Tavares
Contact Phone: (510) 733-0700
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Unit A & B: This 2 Bedroom House includes: 1 bath, refrigerator, ceiling fan and stove. Landscaped and fenced private yard with fountain and flowers. Gardening services provided weekly.
- Water, Garbage are paid at Unit E. Exterior Water is Paid at Unit A.
- Credit check $25 for each applicant age 18 and over.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept Cosigner.
- Inquire regarding Deposit Assistance Program.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Non-aggresive pets are welcome with breed & size restrictions. Pet - 20lbs max.
- No Smoking.