Last Updated: March 24, 2022
Main Contact: Application Assistance Line
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
WAIT LIST OPEN
1 Bdrm Apt. Rent 30% of income, Deposit equal to rent. No Min. Income. Must be Age 62 or 18+ and be disabled. Wheelchair accessible. Wait List opens on March 29, 2022 at 9:00 AM. Applications must be submitted online by 5:00 PM on April 5, 2022. Applications must be submitted online. Please visit www.sahahomes.org/apply for more information. A valid email address is required to apply. The 24-hour support phone line will open on March 1, 2022 at 9:00 AM and close on March 8, 2022 at 5:00 PM. Please call (844) 931-2707 for assistance. All units have stove & refrigerator. Coin-laundry onsite. Limited parking available.
- Garbage, Water are paid
- No Fee for Credit Check
- Does not accept Section 8
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- May work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation.
- Near Schools and shopping
- Bird, Cat, Dog are allowed with pet deposit of $200.00
Availability posted 12/24/2022