Last Updated: March 29, 2022
Main Contact: Billie Onstad
Contact Phone: (510) 794-1900
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Water and Garbage are paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $25.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Will accept cosigner.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Deposit Assistance Program Welcome.
- Near schools, shops and public transportation.
- Cat or Dog allowed with $300 Pet Deposit per pet. Max. of 2 Pets. Pet Rent $50. Service animal allowed.