Last Updated: April 17, 2023
Main Contact: Shanna Render, Manager
Contact Phone: (510) 794-9981
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
Credit Check Fee is $50.95 per application. Income Requirement is 3X the amount of rent. Accepts Section 8. Does not accept Vendor Pay. Accepts cosigner and must make 5X the monthly rent. No Evictions. Deposit for 1 Bedroom is $800 on approved credit and Deposit for 2 Bedroom starts at $1000 on approved credit. Does not work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP). All units include stove, refrigerator, washer and dryer, and one parking space. Tenant pays all utilities. Near public transportation. Cat, Dog are allowed; 15 lbs. or under. Pet Deposit of $600 for Dog and $400 for Cat & $65.00 month Pet Rent for dog and $45.00 pet rent for cat. Some units are Wheelchair accessible.
There are a total of 168 units, market rate.