Last Updated: June 03, 2022
Main Contact: Sharon Demerse, Community Manager
Contact Phone: (510) 770-1378
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Subsidized units for Seniors 62+ or Disabled seniors 62+ only whose income is 50% of the median income or below. All units include stove and refrigerator. Five 1-bedroom units are wheelchair accessible. Total of 80 senior units.
- Tenant pays all utilities.
- No credit check but requires 3 months of check stubs to prove income and requires proof of bank accounts or savings.
- Accepts Section 8.
- Inquire regarding Vendor Pay and Cosigner.
- Inquire regarding Evictions.
- May work with Rental Assistance Programs.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- No Pets.