Last Updated: February 10, 2022
Main Contact: Shirley Lowe
Contact Phone: (925) 461-1948
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Utilities paid Water & Garbage.
- Credit Check Fee is $35.
- Background check included in credit check fee.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not Accept Cosigners.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Will work with Rental/Deposit Assistance Programs.
- Near Public Transportation and School.
- Pets allowed pet deposit $600 2 pet maximum $50 pet rent.