Last Updated: November 11, 2021
Main Contact: Application Assistance Line
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Unit is a live/work rental with a preference but not limited to low-income artists, artisans, entrepreneurs, and their families. Units have high ceilings and open floor plans; kitchens flow into the living/working areas.
- Utilities paid - Water and garbage
- Credit check fee - 0
- Background check included
- Does not accept Section 8
- May accept vendor pay
- Does not work with co-signers
- Will work with evictions older than 5 years.
- Will work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP)
- Near public transportation
- Near schools and shopping
- Certain pets allowed . $200. deposit