Last Updated: November 10, 2021
Main Contact: Claudia Bouzon (Property Manager)
Contact Phone: (925) 945-1701
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant pays all utilities.
- No Charge for Credit Check.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept co-signer.
- Will work with evictions older than 5 years.
- May work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation.
- Near schools and shops.
- Bird, Cat, Dog are allowed (with restrictions) Deposit $200.