Last Updated: January 20, 2022
Main Contact: Amalia
Contact Phone: (510) 865-6222
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
AVAILABLE NOW: Studio and rent is $1650 with Deposit 1X. 1 Bedroom for $2050 with Deposit 1X. Requires an income of 2.5x the amount of rent. 1 Bedrooms and Studio Unit’s include stove, refrigerator, carpet, drapes. SRO units include everything except stove and refrigerator. Coin-op laundry. Reserved parking available for $50 monthly fee. **Note: 18 of the SRO’s Do Not have bathrooms.
- Garbage, Water and Gas are paid.
- Credit check fee is $35.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Programs.
- Near school, shop and public transportation.
- Cats are allowed with a $500 deposit.