Last Updated: February 24, 2024
Main Contact: K and S Company
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Deposit is 1.5X the rent amount. Minimum Income Requirement is 3X amount of rent for household collectively. Not wheelchair accessible. Contact K and S Company at (510) 528-1900 or apply online at https://www.kands.com. Unit includes 1 bath, gas stove, refrigerator, blinds, carpet or hardwood flooring, coin operated laundry facilities, and a bike room. (some units will have different layouts). Parking on Street.
- Utilities paid water and garbage
- Credit Check/Application fee is $50
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Accept Co-signers with conditions – Cosigner must fulfill the following two requirements: Owns their own home or property. Has a satisfactory credit score.
- Will not work with previous evictions
- Will not work with Rental/Deposit Assistance Programs
- Near public transportation
- Near shopping
- No pets allowed