Last Updated: July 23, 2021
Contact Phone: (510) 451-7197
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Garbage & water is paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $30 per adult. 2 most recent pay stubs and bank statements. If self employed we will require last W2 & bank statements
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Will not work with any previous evictions.
- Will not work with Deposit Assistance Programs (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation, Highway 580 and 880.
- Near Schools and Shops.
- Will allow Cat with Pet Deposit.