Last Updated: December 05, 2022
Main Contact: Representative
Contact Phone: (925) 837-3888
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Rent amount varies and are subject to change daily.
- Tenant pays all utilities
- Credit Check is $48 subject to change
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept co-signer
- No Evictions
- May work with Deposit Assistance Program
- Near Public Transportation, Schools, and Shops
- Pets allowed with a security deposit of $500 (for up to 2 pets). Pet Rent is $75/month for dogs. $50/month for cats
- Other languages: Spanish