Last Updated: May 26, 2022
Main Contact: Oak Street Terrace Leasing Office
Contact Phone: (833) 521-7751
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Studio Apt. Head of Household must be 55 years or older. Min. income 2X rent. Wheelchair ok. Preferences apply for those who live or work in Oakland. The waiting list for studio units at Oak Street Terrace opens on May 31, 2022 at 9:00 AM. Applications will be available to submit online. Online applications must be submitted by 5:00 PM on June 7, 2022. Paper applications will also be available to pick up at 160 14th Street Oakland, CA 94612 (in the 2nd floor Community Room) at the following times:
- Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 9am - 12 noon
- Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 12:30pm – 4:00pm
Persons with disabilities have the right to request reasonable accommodations to participate in the application process. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please email OakStreet@sahahomes.org or call (833) 521-7751. Units include: 1 bath, stove, refrigerator, garbage disposal, microwave, high ceilings, nice views.Coin operated laundry facility.
- Electric, Heat, Garbage, Water are paid.
- Credit Check - No Fee.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does Not Accept cosigner.
- Will not work with previous evictions withine the last 5 years.
- Will work with Rental Assistance Programs(RAP).
- Near schools and shops.
- Near Public Transportation.
- Small pets are okay, with $200 deposit.