Last Updated: February 01, 2023
Main Contact: Christine Diatta
Contact Phone: (510) 816-2145
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Requires an income of 2Xs the amount of rent. Wheelchair accessible on 1st floor. Unit includes 1 bath and stove. Laundry facility nearby. One parking space per unit.
- Garbage is paid. Tenant pays Water, PG&E and Cable.
- Credit Check Fee is $45.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept Cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Programs.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- No Pets.
- Contact (510) 816-2145 for more information.