Last Updated: September 29, 2021
Main Contact: Christine Diatta
Contact Phone: (510) 816-2145
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Requires an income of 2Xs the amount of rent. Wheelchair accessible on 1st floor. Unit includes 1 bath and stove. Laundry facility nearby. One parking space per unit.
- Garbage is paid. Tenant pays Water, PG&E and Cable.
- Credit Check Fee is $45.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- Vendor Pay Welcome.
- Does not accept Cosigner.
- May work with previous evictions on a case by case basis.
- Will work with Rental Assistance Programs (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- No Pets.
Contact (510) 816-2145 for more information.