Last Updated: October 27, 2021
Main Contact: Lemasino Afuvai
Contact Phone: (510) 397-2471
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Deposit is 1X the rent amount. Min. income required 2-3X the rent amount (if not Section 8). Not wheelchair accessible. Apply in office.Unit includes 1.5 bath, stove, refrigerator, and garbage disposal. 1 parking space available for additional $25/mo. or on street parking. Coin operated laundry facilities onsite.
- Utilities paid water and garbage
- No Credit Check fee, but applicant must bring a recent copy of credit report
- Accepts Section 8
- Does not accept Vendor Pay
- Does not accept Cosigners
- Will not work with previous evictions
- May work with Rental Assistance Programs(RAP)
- Near public transportation
- Near schools and shops
- No pets allowed