Last Updated: March 04, 2023
Main Contact: Mina
Contact Phone: (925) 829-4900
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
Floor plans includes flats and town homes
NO VACANCY. WAIT LIST OPEN FOR 2 AND 3 BEDROOMS ONLY. Contact (925) 829-4900. Deposits are between $1500 to $2500. Minimum Income Requirement 2.5X rent. Wheelchair Accessible. Units include: Bath, all gas appliances, garbage disposal, dishwasher, range, refrigerator, energy efficient windows, heating and lighting, front and back entrances, wall to wall carpet, central air and heat, patios/balcony, cable hookup. Amenities: Two play areas, laundry room on each floor, security cameras, elevators, computer learning center, community room with internet access and enclosed parking. Total units 112.
- Water and Garbage are paid
- Credit Check Fee is $46
- Section 8 Welcome
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Do Not Accept Cosigners
- Will Not Accept Previous Evictions
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Schools and Shops
- No Pets