Last Updated: November 22, 2021
Main Contact: Somaliya Morrow
Contact Phone: (510) 704-9886
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Rent 30% of income. Deposit equal to rent. No minimum income. Wheelchair accessible. Wait list opens on October 21, 2021 at 9:00 AM. Applications must be submitted online by 5:00 PM on October 28, 2021. A lottery will be conducted for all applications received by the deadline. The link to the online application will be posted at www.sahahomes.org/apply on October 21, 2021 at 9:00 AM. Beginning October 21 please call (833) 617-1784 for application assistance.Units include: stove, refrigerator, and carpeting. Coin operated laundry onsite. Parking in lot is limited.
- Water and Garbage are Paid
- No charge for Credit Check.
- Does not accept Section 8.
- Does not accept Vendor Pay.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Does not work with Evictions less than 5 years old.
- Works with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation.
- Near schools and shops.
- Some pets allowed with $200.00 deposit.
Availability posted 10/20/2021