Last Updated: July 07, 2023
Main Contact: Baron Wilson
Contact Phone: (510) 531-6389
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
BMR units for Seniors 55+. Monthly income must be 20% of AMI to 50% AMI. Maximum income limit for 50% of Median Income. Wheelchair Accessible. RENT/DEPOSIT AMOUNT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. Units include: 1 bath w/bathtub or roll in showers, electric oven ranges, stove and refrigerator, garbage disposals, wired for cable and high-speed internet. Please call to see how to obtain applications for Altenheim Senior Housing.
- Heat, Garbage and Water are Paid. Utility Allowance is deducted from rent amount. Studio $27; 1 Bedroom $32
- Credit Check Fee $35
- Section 8 Welcome
- Please refer to: https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf regarding Section 8, Vendor Pay and other housing subsidies.
- Does Not Accept Cosigners
- Does Not Work With Pevious Evictions
- Near Public Transportation
- Pets - Inquire