Last Updated: August 15, 2022
Main Contact: Jasmine LeBlanc
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Studio Rent $1800. Deposit $1500. No minimum income. HUD VASH veterans preferred. No Evictions. Available now. 4 plex unit includes 1 bath, electric stove, refrigerator, garbage disposal, dishwasher, hardwood floors. Coin operated laundry facility on site. Private garage parking.
- PG&E, Garbage and Water are paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $34.
- HUD VASH Section 8 veterans welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Will not work with any previous evictions.
- Will not work with Rental Assistance Programs (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation.
- Nears schools and shopping
- No pets.
Availability posted 8/15/2022