Last Updated: November 03, 2022
Main Contact: Syretta Turner
Contact Phone: (925) 556-9424
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
NO VACANCY. WAIT LIST OPEN.
Income requirements are 30%, 45% and 50% of AMI. Rent Range is $587 – $978. Annual Income Limit is $17,610 up to $41,750. Must be Age 62 or Over. Requires a deposit of 1X the amount of rent. Unit includes: Stove, Refrigerator, Centralized heating and air conditioning, balconies. Community Amenities: community rooms, community planters, Onsite laundry, outdoor terraces, secured parking garage.
- Garbage, Water are paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $35.
- Accepts Section 8.
- Does not accept Vendor Pay.
- Does not accept cosigners, but will accept a signed agreement from another party stating they supply tenant a monthly income amount.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Does not work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near public transportation.
- Near Schools and Shops.
- Cat, Dog are allowed with pet deposit of $150.