Last Updated: September 07, 2022
Main Contact: Julia Reyes
Contact Phone: (408) 498-5777
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Electric, Heat, Garbage, Water are paid
- Credit Check Fee is $0
- Section 8 Welcome
- Does not accept Vendor Pay
- Does not accept cosigner
- No Evictions
- May work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP)
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Shopping
- Bird, Cat, Dog are allowed with pet deposit fee of $150
- Electric, Heat, Garbage, Water are paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $0.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- Does not accept Vendor Pay.
- Does not accept Cosigner.
- May work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation.
- Near Shopping and Neighborhood Parks.
- Bird, Cat, Dog are allowed with pet deposit fee of $150.
Maximum Income Level AMI: 30%
Minimum Income Limit: Inquire
Disability Type Restrictions: Developmental
Unit Restricted For: No Restrictions
Family Status Restrictions: Not Restricted
Age Restrictions: Not Restricted
Pets Accepted: Bird, Cat, Dog
Rent and Fees
Monthly Rent or Percent of Income: $650
Security Deposit: $650
Pets Deposit: $150
Unit Type: Apartment
Number of Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Appliances Included: Coin Operated W/D, Refridgerator, Stove, Washer/Dryer
Paid Utilities: None