Last Updated: May 24, 2021
Main Contact: Mission Gateway
Contact Phone: (510) 441-0408
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Min. income 2X the rent. Eviction OK. Wheelchair accessible. The rental office will accept completed applications from June 8, 2021 through June 30, 2021, during office hours. Pick-up an application on site of request one by emailing, email@example.com All applications will be date/time stamped at the time received and added to the waitlist by date/time order. No fax or email applications will be accepted. If sending by US Mail, the application must be postmarked by June 30, 2021. Parking on site, Amenities include, Community hall w/kitchen; art room; computer lab; gym; office; BBQ area; swimming pool; children’s play area; basketball half-court..
- Water and garbage are paid
- Credit Check Fee is $46.
- Welcomes Section 8.
- Welcomes Vendor Pay.
- Does not accept co-signer.
- Works with Evictions on a case-by-case basis.
- Works with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Not near public transportation.
- Pets accepted, some breeds restrictions and under 25lbs. $300. deposit 121 units of affordable family housing.
Availability posted 6/21/2021