Last Updated: June 14, 2023
Main Contact: Amanda Alimadadian
Contact Phone: (510) 792-1299
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant pays all utilities-there's a flat rate paid w/rent for garbage.
- Credit Check Fee is $30, MR Apts.
- Welcomes Section 8.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not Works with Rental/Deposit Assistance Program
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Requires No Evictions
- Near Shops and Near Public Transportation.
- Pet friendly - with deposit of $500 and pet rent $50 a month.
- Bilingual Staff onsite.