Last Updated: February 06, 2023
Main Contact: Amanda Alimadadian
Contact Phone: (510) 792-1299
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
BMR Units for families, seniors and disabled. Income must be 50% of Median Income or below. WAIT LIST CURRENTLY CLOSED. Wait time is 5 years minimum. Deposit is $199. Units include: 1, 2 and 2.5 baths depending on size of units. Stove, refrigerator, garbage disposal, microwave, dishwasher, stainless steel sinks, pantry, ceiling fans, central heat and air, covered and garage parking, washer/dryer, and lots of amenities. Market Rate Rents range from: 1 Bdrms-$1,630 - $1775; 2 Bdrms-$2040 - $2075; 3 Bdrms-unknown, none currently available. Contact No.: 510-792-1299
- Tenant pays all utilities-there's a flat rate paid w/rent for garbage.
- Credit Check Fee is $30, MR Apts.
- Welcomes Section 8.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Near Shops and Near Public Transportation.
- Pet friendly - with deposit of $500 and pet rent $50 a month.
- Bilingual Staff onsite.