Last Updated: June 23, 2023
Main Contact: Community Realty
Contact Phone: (510) 530-1005
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Water and garbage are paid
- Credit / Background Check Fee is $35
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- No Cosigners.
- No Evictions.
- Works with Deposit Assistance Program on a case by case basis.
- Near public transportation, West Oakland BART Station, Schools and Shops. Easy access to 980 & 880 Freeways. Walking Distance to Park..
- No Pets.