Last Updated: August 23, 2022
Main Contact: Community Realty
Contact Phone: (510) 530-1005
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Owner pays Garbage, Water. Tenant pays PG&E.
- Credit Check Fee is a non-refundable $35 per adult.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept Cosigners.
- Near Public Transportation and easy access to 580 Freeway. Nearby schools, E Morris Cox Elementary School, Elmhurst United Middle School and Castlemont High School.