Last Updated: October 07, 2021
Main Contact: Representative
Contact Phone: (866) 408-8781
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
1 Bdrm Apt. Rent 30% Deposit - equal to rent No minimum income. Wheelchair Yes.
Wait list opens on October 14, 2021 at 9:00 AM. Applications must be submitted online by 5:00 PM on October 21, 2021. Applications must be submitted online. Please visit www.sahahomes.org/apply for more information. A valid email address is required to apply. The 24-hour support phone line will open on October 14, 2021 at 9:00 AM and close on October 21, 2021 at 5:00 PM. Please call (866)408-8781 for assistance.Persons with disabilities have the right to request reasonable accommodations to participate in the application process. If you cannot apply online due to a disability and require a paper application please email firstname.lastname@example.orgOnly the top 200 eligible applications pulled from the lottery will be placed on the waiting list for consideration. Unit includes On-site Property Management, Supportive Services Controlled entry to building, onsite laundry facilities. Large secure outdoor terrace with seating areas, variety of fruit trees and native plants, community
- All utilities paid
- No Credit Check Fee.
- Does not accepts Section 8.
- Does not accept Vendor Pay.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Does not work with previous evictions less than 5 years old.
- May work with the Rental Assistance Programs (RAP).
- No Parking Available
- Near Public Transportation.
- Pets are allowed - $200. pet deposit AHA staff will determine if a specific pet or breed is acceptable. Only one pet is permitted per household, must weigh less than 30 pounds. No aggressive or threatening animals are allowed.
Availabillity posted: 10/7/2021