Last Updated: December 21, 2022
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Subsidized housing for seniors 62+ and/or disabled households. No Min. Income Requirement. Will check references and income. All units include: stove, refrigerator, garbage disposal, coin-operated laundry facility onsite open 24-hrs, carpeting, parking on street.
- Water, Sewer, Garbage & Gas are paid.
- No charge for credit check.
- Does not accept Section 8.
- Does not accept Vendor Pay.
- Inquire regarding Cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- Does not accept Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Pets are allowed with possible deposit.