Last Updated: October 27, 2021
Main Contact: Thelia, Property Manager
Contact Phone: (510) 562-2109
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Utilities paid by tenant
- Credit Check and Backgroud Check Fee is $45
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Accepts Cosigner, if Full Time Student
- Will not work with previous evictions
- Will not work with Deposit Assistance Programs
- Near Public Transportation, shops, and schools
- Small Pets allowed. Pet Deposit is $500 for Dog and $300 for cat. Pet Rent is $35/month cat and $50 for dog.