Last Updated: August 21, 2023
Main Contact: The Uptown Leasing Office
Contact Phone: (510) 452-1355
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
SECTION 8 WAIT LIST CLOSED
Deposits are $600. Requires a minimum income of 2X the monthly rent and a maximum income below 120% AMI. Minimum and Maximum income requirements apply for BMR units. Minimum is waived if on Section 8. Wheelchair-Yes. Unit includes: Bath, Stove, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer in units,Parking is on street.
- All utilities paid
- Credit Check Fee is $59
- Welcomes Section 8
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Will work with cosigner
- Will work with Previous Evictions
- Will work with Rental/Deposit Assistance Programs
- Near Public Transportation
- Pets allowed with refundable Pet Deposit of $500.