Last Updated: March 30, 2022
Main Contact: Rep
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Teant pays all utilities
- Application Processing fee is a nonrefundable $45 fee per adult.
- Background check required
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Will work with Co-signers
- May work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation.
- Near Schools, Shops.
- No Pets.
- Spanish available.