Last Updated: March 08, 2023
Main Contact: Lemasino Afuvai
Contact Phone: (510) 397-2471
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Min. Income Requirement 2X the rent. Max. Income below 50% AMI. Not Wheelchair Accessible. Units include: 1 bath, stove, refrigerator, onsite laundry facility, parking is on street.
- Garbage and Water included in rent. Must have PG&E bill under tenant’s name.
- Prefer tenant bring their own credit report, otherwise Credit Check Fee is $25.
- Background check is included in credit check fee.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept Cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- May work with Deposit Assistance Program under certain circumstances.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools, Schools and Shops..
- No Pets.