Last Updated: October 03, 2023
Main Contact: Lemasino Afuvai
Contact Phone: (510) 397-2471
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Min. income required 2X-3X the rent amount (if not Section 8). Not wheelchair accessible. Apply at office. Unit includes 1 bath, stove, refrigerator, and garbage disposal. Designated parking space available for additional $25/mo. or on street parking. Coin operated laundry facilities onsite.
- Water & Garbage are paid by Owner. All other utilities are paid by the tenant.
- No Credit Check fee, but applicant must bring a recent copy of credit report
- Welcomes Section 8.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept Cosigners
- Will not work with previous evictions
- May work with Rental/Deposit Assistance Programs.
- Near public transportation
- Near schools and shops
- No Pet Allowed.
Contact (510) 397-2471 for more information.