Last Updated: December 01, 2023
Main Contact: Ken
Contact Phone: (510) 365-2591
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Utilities paid are water and garbage
- Screening fee is $50. Good Credit rating is needed.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Accept Co-signers with conditions
- Will not work with previous evictions
- Will not work with Rental/Deposit Assistance Programs
- Near public transportation
- Near shopping
- Cat allowed - No Dogs