Last Updated: February 25, 2022
Main Contact: Ayonna Peoples
Contact Phone: (510) 239-4030
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
This 50 unit complex, has 1, 2, and 3 bdrm units. Deposits are half of month’s rent. No specific income requirements. Not wheelchair accessible. Units include: 1 bath, 2-story units have 1.5 baths, gas stove, refrigerator, carpet, washer/dryer hookups in units, private backyards, and playground areas. There is plenty of off-street (assigned) and on-street parking. Indoor and outdoor storage. Originally built in 1981, is quietly situated at the end of three streets. Major bus lines have stops two to four block away. The Marina Village Shopping Center is within a quarter of a mile of this complex. This complex features well-maintained and well-lit duplexes. Professional landscaping services maintain all common area shrubbery once a week.
Family Unification Program and Port-in transfers not eligible.
- Water and Garbage are paid
- Credit Check Fee is $0
- Accepts Section 8 Must be a Voucher Holder for City of Alameda only
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept cosigner
- May work with previous evictions on a case by case basis
- Accept Deposit Assistance Program
- Near Public Transportation and Shops
- No Pets