Last Updated: August 06, 2021
Main Contact: Alandria Byrd, Property Manager
Contact Phone: (510) 839-5555
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Garbage and Water are paid. All other utilities and services including electricity, phone and cable are the responsibility of the tenant.
- You will be notified when an apartment becomes available and is your turn to be processed. At that time, you will need to submit a full application and Credit Check Fee is $25 per each adult, age 18 or older.
- Background Check included in Credit Check Fee.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools, Parks, Library and Shops.
- No Pets.
- 12 Month Lease Term.