Last Updated: February 08, 2022
Main Contact: Samara Terrace Leasing Office
Contact Phone: (510) 245-3164
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Must be Age 62 or Over. Requires a maximum income of 30%, 40%, 50% and 60% of AMI. Wheelchair accessible. Deposits are 1X the amount of rent. Unit includes: 1 bathroom, electric stove, refrigerator, garbage disposal, & Ceiling fan. Community amenities include: Community Room, garden, computer learning center, fitness room, library, onsite laundry.
- Garbage, Water are paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $35 for Non-Section 8 for everyone 18 or older.
- Project Based Section 8.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- May work with Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- No pets.