Last Updated: July 26, 2023
Main Contact: Majestic Pines
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Heat, Garbage, Water are paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $40 per adult.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept Cosigner.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Will work with Rental/Deposit Assistance Programs
- Near Public Transportation.
- Near schools and shops.
- Pets are allowed with $300 deposit, proof of vaccinations and a picture of the pet.