Last Updated: September 07, 2022
Main Contact: Hillview Glen Apartments Representative
Contact Phone: (408) 723-1644
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Apartments - Deposit 1X. Maximum income below 60% AMI. Not wheelchair accessible. Unit includes: Bath, Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, disposal, Washer/dryer hookups. Community Amenities: Community room, computer lab, gated community, playground, security cameras, swimming pool. Rent and Income Limits are subject to change.
- Water and Garbage are paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $35 for a couple.
- Background Check included in Credit Check Fee.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept Cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- Does not work with Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation.
- Near Schools and Shops.
- No pets.