Last Updated: May 22, 2023
Main Contact: Marquardt Property Management
Contact Phone: (510) 530-2050
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
4-Plex. No specific income requirements. Wheelchair NO. Unit includes: Stove and Refrigerator, Eat in kitchen. Living Room with a panel wall. Wall-to-wall Carpet, Blinds throughout, laundry room has hookups for a stackable 110 unit Washer/Dryer, hall with 2 closets. Bedroom with large double closet. Off-street Parking. Non-Smoking. Renters insurance required.
- Water, Garbage and Landscaping are paid.
- Credit Check Fee $20; and $15 for all other household members over age 18
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- May Accept Vendors Pay
- May Accept Cosigners
- May Accept Rental/Deposit Assistance Programs
- Will Not Accept Previous Evictions
- Near Public Transit, Shops, and School
- Cat considered with deposit