Last Updated: December 05, 2022
Main Contact: Michelle Fields, Community Manager
Contact Phone: (949) 347-0650
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Income Requirement is 35% to 60% of AMI. (There are only very few units that are at 35% of AMI). First floor is Wheelchair accessible. Deposits are as follows: 1 Bedroom: $700, 2 Bedroom: $800, 3 Bedroom: $900, 4 Bedroom: $1,000. Unit includes: 1 bedroom unit/ 1 bath, 2 - 4 bedroom units/ 2 Baths. Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Central Heat & Air, Laundry Facility Onsite, Laundry Hookup, Storage, Patio, Gym, Pool, Spa and Resident Services. Also included are beautifully landscaped courtyards, pool, and children's play area.
- Water, Garbage are paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $35 per person, Age 18 and Over, at the actual time of the interview.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Pets accepted w/ $150 Pet Deposit.