Last Updated: July 05, 2022
Main Contact: Paul H. Sellon, Jr.
Contact Phone: (510) 226-1102
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
|575 Sq Ft|
- Water and Garbage are paid
- Credit/Criminal Background Check Fee is $30
- Welcomes Section 8
- Does not accept Vendor Pay
- Does not accept cosigner
- Will not work with previous evictions
- Will work with Rental/Deposit Assistance Program
- Near public transportation, schools, and shops
- Pets are allowed with $500 pet deposit